Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- First up: the merch left at H&M West Hollywood. There were about four racks filled with parkas, men's jackets, basic tanks and tees, and more. Mostly sizes 8 to 12 remained in the women's wool-blend biker jacket, down vest parka, hooded windproof jacket,
- Note that some of the regular Alexander Wang-ish H&M merch may be mixed in with the collab pieces.
- Go to H&M WeHo if you're into the denim; they had pretty much every size.
- Leather jackets at H&M in WeHo.
- There are plenty of men's outerwear and sweaters in WeHo, but in limited sizing.
- Next, the untouched at the Beverly Center. There's a full stack of shoes; like WeHo, plenty of parkas and outerwear. Expect to find a few yoga mats and a ton of the leather pants here.
- One rack of the collaboration is left at Downtown.
We get why LA wasn't crazy about the parkas and winterwear from Alexander Wang x H&M (Health goths don't ski? It's practically still summer?), so we're curious as to why Wang-hards weren't into the affordable tanks and tees from the mostly-sold-out collab. After making a full recovery from our #Wangover, we popped into the H&M stores in the Beverly Center, FIGat7th in DTLA, and West Hollywood to see what's left on the racks.
The majority of merch is in WeHo on Sunset Boulevard, where we found tons of basic tanks and tops, denim, and outerwear, plus a handful of men's gear and those scuba high tops in limited sizing. Over at the Beverly Center, there's a huge stash of leather pants in an array of sizes, and a decent selection of shoes, crocodile-embossed sweaters, and yoga mats. The Downtown store has just one rack left—mostly jackets, sweaters, and footwear. The fitted scuba dresses and neon-accented sports bras also made an appearance at all three stores; we saw just one or two in random sizes at each.
Take a peek at what's left below and let us know if spot the goods elsewhere around town.