Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Mango sleeveless coat, a
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Chicwish trench coat and
- Tim of Stay Classic is wearing an American Eagle shirt,
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing an Express jacket,
- Jenny of Margo & Me is wearing a French Connection trench coat,
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
Now that it finally feels like fall in LA, bloggers are greeting the cooler weather with stylish layers. Aimee of Song of Style layered a sleeveless coat over a Helmut Lang tank top and a fun printed skirt. Mara of M Loves M was also digging the sleeveless coat trend and wore hers over a cozy maroon-colored sweater. The deep red hue also works for dudes, too. Tim of Stay Classic wore a sweater in the same color and paired it with Levi's jeans.
Jenny of Margo and Me kept her look nice and simple in 7 For All Mankind jeans, a French Connection trench coat, and Topshop booties. Other looks that caught our eye included Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook in a perennially chic black jumpsuit and Ashley of The Style Editrix who mixed pieces of difference price points including a faux leather Forever 21 skirt and cool denim-inspired Elyse Walker pumps.