Perfect Saturday: Venice Dog-Friendly Edition 11/14
- Image via
- Begin your doggie date early at Westminster Dog Park (1234 Pacific Avenue), Venice's only off-leash play place for pups. Like its eclectic nabe, this spacious park is filled with enough "
- Next, make the most of your morning and roam (or jog?) over to Another Kind of Sunrise (1629 Abbot Kinney Blvd), a healthy cereal kiosk located on the far eastern end of the retail stretch. You won't find
- Continue your pet pampering at award-winning The Modern Dog (1611 Abbot Kinney Blvd), just a few doors west AKOS
- Before you head to the next point Will Leather Goods (1360 Abbot Kinney Blvd), be sure to make a pit stop at Gjelina's mystical Uniwolfcheetah, created by stylish artist (and AKOS co-owner)
- A fitting finale to your dog's big day, end your adventure at Rag & Bone's newest LA outpost (1118 Abbot Kinney Blvd). After exploring the