Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing Elie Tahari x DesigNation pants, a Barbara Bui blazer,
- Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style is wearing a Chagoury Couture dress.
- Eugenie of Feral Creature is wearing an Elliatt dress, a Bardot coat,
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an Express jacket and top,
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an Oyuna sweater,
From fancy gowns to casual lounge wear, LA bloggers expressed various different styles this week. Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style wore a luxe Chagoury Couture dress fit for an upscale affair. Similarly, Annabelle of Viva Luxury wrapped herself up in a Diane von Furstenberg maxi gown boasting a dreamy celestial print and paired it with Gucci sandals.
On the casual side, Ann of Andy Heart and Shea of Peace Love Shea proved you don't have to sacrifice comfort to look stylish. Ann wore all-black everything down to her cool The Row x Superga sneakers. Meanwhile, Shea dressed up a pair of sweat pants and a beanie by styling them with a cropped blazer, layers of statement jewelry, and Alexander Wang booties.