Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Valentino will take its couture show to NYC [NYT]
· Designer Chris Benz takes over at Bill Blass [Style.com]
· Make Up For Ever creating a 50 Shades of Grey collection [Styleite]
· How Hello Giggles has turned positivity into media success [FastCo]
· H&M blacklists spinning mill in India after report of child labor [BoF]
· Lanvin's Alber Elbaz releases a book of his favorite shop windows [Telegraph]