Today's Halloween, which means the big question is: What will Heidi Klum wear? Earlier this week, the America's Got Talent judge and model paid a visit to Andy LeCompte Salon, presumably to get heir hair game in check before her 15th annual Halloween party. Yesterday, she gave Twitter fans with a collage of her greatest costume hits and earlier today, she posted a mid-makeup sesh snap. Only time will tell.
Below, see who else hit up the salon and the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr: "Anna Faris shows off her legs while doing some solo shopping at The Grove on Tuesday (October 28) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· TreePeople Park (12601 Mulholland Dr): "On Tuesday, Amy Adams, 40, was seen hiking once again at TreePeople Park in Beverly Hills with fiance Darren Le Gallo and their two dogs, Pippy and Sadie." [Source]
· Underwood Family Farms (3370 Sunset Valley Rd): "Singer and The Voice coach Gwen Stefani, her husband Gavin Rossdale and their boys Kingston and Zuma pick up some pumpkins at Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark, California on October 26, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio chats on her phone as she leaves the Brentwood Country Mart on October 31, 2014 in Brentwood, California." [Zimbio]
· Andy LeCompte Salon (616 N Almont Dr): "Lily Collins was seen wearing the Paige Jane Zip ultra skinny jeans in Nottingham. She was dropping by the celeb hotspot, Andy LeCompte salon, in West Hollywood, Calif." [Denimology]
· Mel's Diner (8585 Sunset Blvd): "[Amanda Bynes] walked down Sunset Blvd., searching for a place to stay. She then went to [Mel's Diner] where she ordered a ton of food which she devoured—fried chicken, salmon, Caesar salad with guacamole, and a house salad with Italian and ranch." [TMZ]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]