Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Geri of Because I'm Addicted is wearing a T Bags Los Angeles top, a For Love & Lemons skirt, a Saint Laurent Cl
- Eugenie of Feral Creature is wearing a For Love & Lemons
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing a
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a Banana Republic
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Gentle Fawn top, a
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Vince blouse, a L’agence sweater and
LA bloggers showed lots of love for local label For Love & Lemons this week. Fans included Geri of Because I'm Addicted who styled her lace skirt with a playful heart-printed Saint Laurent clutch. Eugenie of Feral Creature also proudly wore one of the brand's sexy high-slit dresses paired with ankle boots.
All-black everything ensembles were another go-to for LA's style set. Ladies working the look included Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear in a leather Vince dress and Stephanie of Honey & Silk in a black studded skirt. Annabelle of Viva Luxury also did the monochromatic look right thanks to a turtle neck sweater, leather skirt, and crazy-cool Isabel Marant booties. Ann of Andy Heart, on the other hand, went the sporty route with Adidas sneakers and added a burst of color with a clutch by cult-favorie label Mansur Gavriel.