Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
October tends be a a slow sale season, but this week still offers a handful of options for scoring deals ahead of November's blowout bonanzas. Below, check out LA's top sales to shop now through Sunday.
· Katharine Kidd (3019 Olympic Blvd, Stage A; Santa Monica): Today until 5pm, take up to 90% off the LA designer's apparel during her studio sale.
· Scotch & Soda and Maison Scotch (860 S. Los Angeles Street, #820; DTLA): Thursday and Friday from 10am to 5pm at the Cooper Building, score the Dutch retailer's women's and men's pre-spring and fall 2014 apparel, accessories, and loungewear for $10 to $150.
· California Market Center (110 E 9th St, DTLA): Friday from 9am to 3pm, enjoy 40 to 80% off men's, women's, and children's apparel and accessories during the multi-showroom Halloween sample sale.
· OAK NYC (910 S Broadway & 7228 Beverly Blvd): Friday through Sunday, score 30% off all Oak Collection outerwear at both of the brand's LA stores.
· Vita Fede (9200 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood): Saturday only from 10am to 5pm at SoHo House, enjoy 20 to 70% off the luxe jeweler's past collections. RSVP is mandatory; shoot an email to RSVP@vitafede.com to score access to the one-day-only sample sale.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]