October tends be a a slow sale season, but this week still offers a handful of options for scoring deals ahead of November's blowout bonanzas. Below, check out LA's top sales to shop now through Sunday.
· Katharine Kidd (3019 Olympic Blvd, Stage A; Santa Monica): Today until 5pm, take up to 90% off the LA designer's apparel during her studio sale.
· Scotch & Soda and Maison Scotch (860 S. Los Angeles Street, #820; DTLA): Thursday and Friday from 10am to 5pm at the Cooper Building, score the Dutch retailer's women's and men's pre-spring and fall 2014 apparel, accessories, and loungewear for $10 to $150.
· California Market Center (110 E 9th St, DTLA): Friday from 9am to 3pm, enjoy 40 to 80% off men's, women's, and children's apparel and accessories during the multi-showroom Halloween sample sale.
· OAK NYC (910 S Broadway & 7228 Beverly Blvd): Friday through Sunday, score 30% off all Oak Collection outerwear at both of the brand's LA stores.
· Vita Fede (9200 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood): Saturday only from 10am to 5pm at SoHo House, enjoy 20 to 70% off the luxe jeweler's past collections. RSVP is mandatory; shoot an email to RSVP@vitafede.com to score access to the one-day-only sample sale.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]