Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside JLaw's $8 million home in Beverly Hills [Curbed]
· Spotlight on eco-friendly basics brand Groceries [CAN]
· Luv Aj's collection for Jewelmint is on sale for up to 50% off [JM]
· Jewelry designer Philipp Plein's Rodeo Drive shop opens tomorrow [WWD]
· Dolce & Gabbana not guilty of tax evasion [Telegraph UK]
· Beyoncé and Topshop team up for athletic streetwear [WWD, sub req'd]
· Prime minister David Cameron refuses to wear feminist T-shirt [Guardian]