Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If star sightings and pumpkin shopping are on your to-do list, cross them both off and hit up Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. This past weekend, West Hollywood spot was buzzing with stylish tots and their famous parents, like VS Angel-turned-designer Alessandro Ambrosio, Showgirls star Elizabeth Berkley, Reunion actress Cara Santana, Brit socialite Petra Ecclestone, and singer Robin Thicke, among others. For a rundown of all the everyday errands that other pretty people engaged in this week, click on the jump below.
· American Rag (150 S La Brea Ave): "[Tallulah Willis] opted for the schoolgirl inspired ensemble during a shopping trip to American Rag in West Hollywood with [model and former Joe Jonas flame] Blanda Eggenschwiler." [Daily Mail UK]
· Juice Crafters (11682 San Vicente Blvd): "David Beckham keeps a low profile while stepping out for a workout at SoulCycle on Tuesday (October 21) in Brentwood, Calif. Over the weekend, the 39-year-old English soccer legend was spotted quenching his thirst with acai juice at Juice Crafters." [JustJared]
· Barney's New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Amanda Seyfried keeps it comfortable while leaving Barney's New York with her adorable pup Finn after a little shopping trip on Tuesday afternoon (October 21) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Bookstar (12136 Ventura Blvd): "Twilight actress Nikki Reed does some solo shopping [at Bookstar] in Studio City, California on October 23, 2014. " [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]