If star sightings and pumpkin shopping are on your to-do list, cross them both off and hit up Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. This past weekend, West Hollywood spot was buzzing with stylish tots and their famous parents, like VS Angel-turned-designer Alessandro Ambrosio, Showgirls star Elizabeth Berkley, Reunion actress Cara Santana, Brit socialite Petra Ecclestone, and singer Robin Thicke, among others. For a rundown of all the everyday errands that other pretty people engaged in this week, click on the jump below.
· American Rag (150 S La Brea Ave): "[Tallulah Willis] opted for the schoolgirl inspired ensemble during a shopping trip to American Rag in West Hollywood with [model and former Joe Jonas flame] Blanda Eggenschwiler." [Daily Mail UK]
· Juice Crafters (11682 San Vicente Blvd): "David Beckham keeps a low profile while stepping out for a workout at SoulCycle on Tuesday (October 21) in Brentwood, Calif. Over the weekend, the 39-year-old English soccer legend was spotted quenching his thirst with acai juice at Juice Crafters." [JustJared]
· Barney's New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Amanda Seyfried keeps it comfortable while leaving Barney's New York with her adorable pup Finn after a little shopping trip on Tuesday afternoon (October 21) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Bookstar (12136 Ventura Blvd): "Twilight actress Nikki Reed does some solo shopping [at Bookstar] in Studio City, California on October 23, 2014. " [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]