Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Reformation dress and a
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing Sigerson Morrison boots.
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Ladakh x UO ja
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing an
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing an Express
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Gap jacket and jeans, a J
Dark hues, boots, hats, and cozy jackets were the name of the game this week among LA's style set. Olivia of Lust for Life paired her big hat with a Reformation dress and a cool French Connection backpack. Jenny of Neon Blush was also sporting a hat. She paired hers with a fuzzy jacket and jeans.
Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere was also bundled up in a Gap parka jacket styled with boyfriend jeans. She dressed up the fall look with a pair of cult-favorite Valentino heels. Samantha of Could I Have That? dressed up her baby bump with a plum-colored DVF coat. Courtney of Always Judging, on the other hand, was all about over-the-knee boots. She kept her Sigerson Morrison stunners the focal point by pairing them with a chunky gray sweater.