Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
OAK's warehouse sale hits downtown this weekend, promising a selection of the store's sleek and often avant garde items and eco-friendly clothing is easy to amass during Kika's Atwater Village event, which offers deep discounts on earth-minded, everyday basics.
· OAK Warehouse Sale (901 S. Broadway, LA): Friday October 24th - Sunday October 26th, 11am - 7pm, enjoy up to 90% off past-season favorites, OAK Samples and one of a kind vintage pieces.
· Kao Pao Shu (1906 Olympic Blvd., Santa Monica) Thursday and Friday from 10am to 7pm and Saturday from 10am to 2pm, score up to 80% off the cool LA label's luxe leather bags and more for men and women.
· Objects Without Meaning, Shaina Mote & more (719 S. Los Angeles St., Suite 726): Friday, October 24th to Saturday, October 25th from 12pm to 6pm, enjoy 30% off Objects Without Meaning FW '14 samples and stock, 50 to 75% off denim and 75% off older stock, plus sale items from Desiree Klein, House of 950, Kieley Kimmel, Osei Duro, Shaina Mote, and The Palatines.
· Kika Warehouse Sale (3509 Casitas Ave, Atwater Village): Friday October 24th, 10 am to 4 pm and Saturday October 25th, 9 am to 4 pm and Sunday October 26th, 9 am to 2 pm, enjoy 50-80% off Eco-friendly wardrobe staples all made right here in LA.
· Rebel8 (1729 Wall Street, Downtown): Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 3pm, score 40 to 75% off the streetwear label's hats, beanies, tees, sweats, jackets, bottoms and more for women and men.
· ISO Beauty (6901 Hayvenhurst Ave., Van Nuys): Saturday from 10am to 3pm, save 50 to 90% off flat irons, clippers, cosmetics, and more hair and beauty tools.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]