Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Studio (MDR) co-owner Lisa Hirsch (there she is on the far left!) was on hand to welcome us to the new space. Our inspiring leader, Lindsay, is at front-row center.
- Racked readers brought their A-game to The Studio (MDR) East's grand opening party.
- Sculpting, holding, toning!
- We did it! After the class, we were treated to cold-pressed thirst quenchers from Orchard Flats Juicery.
- Racked readers were rewarded for their hard work with goodie bags filled with healthy munchies by Barnana and Kind and stylish fitness gear from
- A sneak peek at Beyond Yoga's holiday 2014 collection! Want to save on your next purchase? Use code "RACKEDFC" to score 20% off your order at Beyond Yoga (excludes gift cards an sale items, expires November 3
Though the Racked Fit Club has had its share of epic moments (our first-ever class, a massive bridal bootcamp, our first birthday), Wednesday's workout was particularly special as it doubled as a grand opening perspiration party for The Studio (MDR) East. Yesterday afternoon, we invaded fuchsia-obsessed fitness spot's second location in Culver City for a sold-out class led by inspiring student-turned-instructor, Lindsay Hallam.
After stretching, sculpting, and conquering the studio's Megaformer Pilates machines, participants were treated to fresh cold-pressed juices by Orchard Flats and an exclusive preview of Beyond Yoga's stylish holiday 2014 collection. That's not all: Attendees also went home with goody bags stuffed with water bottles from BKR and CamelBak, healthy snacks from KIND and Barnana, merch from ToeSox, and more. Below, check out more snaps from the sweat sesh and find out how to score a special discount on Beyond Yoga's fashionable fitness gear.
· The Studio (MDR) [Official Site]
· The Studio (MDR)'s Lagree Classes Sculpting Culver City Soon [Racked]
· Join Us for Free Cardio Pilates, More at Studio (MDR) East Tmrw! [Racked]