Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a Lands' End coat, a Rails shirt,
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a Sabine skirt, a
- Aneesha of Well (Un)Known is wearing a Free People dress and Glaze boots.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a Uniqlo shirt, Tommy Hilfiger pants and boots, an Isabel Marant jacket , a Hipsters for Sisters bag, and
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Burberry trench coat and
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing an
LA bloggers definitely brought their outerwear game this week. Standouts included Ashley of The Style Editrix's bright coat layered over her Rails shirt and jeans. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook also embraced the chillier weather by dressing up a cropped Burberry trench coat with a classic pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
Aimee of Song of Style and Marta of It's Super Fashion were both digging Isabel Marant jackets. Aimee made her decadent leather number a bit more casual by wearing it with slouchy boyfriend jeans. Meanwhile, Marta wore her nude-colored bomber jacket with a printed Uniqlo shirt and Tommy Hilfiger boots.