Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Garde home boutique on Beverly Blvd has long been a favorite of the fashion set and the city's coolest interior designers. Do an impromptu revamp on your house this weekend, by scoring some discounted items at their parking lot sale. Another celeb favorite, Greylin, is holding an amazing sale downtown starting tomorrow. The line, beloved by blog stars like Aimee Song and Sincerely Jules, has pieces starting at $10.
· Garde (7118 Beverly Blvd, LA): October 18th to October 19th, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, enjoy the fashion set's favorite home store's ultra-chic wares at discounted prices.
· Multiple brands including Cerre, LD Tuttle, THVM and more (801 Mateo St, LA): October 17th 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm, October 18th-19th 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, enjoy deep discounts on your favorite downtown designers from NY and LA.
· Greylin (2812 Grand Ave, LA): October 16th-17th 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, October 18th 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, enjoy a favorite brand of celebs like January Jones and Eva Mendes and blog star Aimee Song, with prices starting at $10.
· Gift of Garb Resale Boutique (1615 Colorado Blvd, Eagle Rock): October 19th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, enjoy this $15 blowout sale including items from, Vince, Theory, DVF and more.
· Ladies First Sample Sale (Angel City Brewery 216 S Alameda St, LA): October 18th 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, free entry with RSVP to LadiesFirstSampleSale.eventbrite.com enjoy up to 70% off Stussy Woman, Anarchy Street and Quay Australia. Also on hand are DJs, free manis, a photo booth and an art exhibit.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]