- Photos: Joe Lengson
- The wellness oasis features a sunny spot for alfresco relaxing.
- The center's in-house juice bar serves up 100% organic cold-pressed juices in a variety of flavors, made-to-order smoothies, salads, yummy snacks, and, wait for it: raw vegan ice cream!
- The Springs's raw vegan restaurant is focused on serving delicious dishes featuring seasonal produce. So you can expect the menu to change as the seasons do. Some current highlights include sushi, pho, spaghetti alla carbonara, and green curry. There's al
- The left side of the space features a pop-up shop replete with lots of eco-friendly goodies. Find timeless, hand-crafted pieces sourced from around the globe, including Lulu Hair Powder, Kinfolk (lotions, soaps, oils), and Nieves (face masks, sprays, etc.
- This space toward the back can be used to enjoy your vegan meal or just sit back and relax with a glass of wine.
- We're totally digging these cool, colorful chairs.
- The Springs's wellness room is a dreamy all-white space. Services include massages, acupuncture, infrared sauna sessions, and more. Check out the full list of treatments here.
- The Springs's cool yoga studio, located in the back of the space, also features a rad mural. The studio offers a variety of classes including hatha, flow, power flow, kundalini, restorative, yoga dance, meditation, and more. A single class goes for an eas