Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photos: Joe Lengson
- The wellness oasis features a sunny spot for alfresco relaxing.
- The center's in-house juice bar serves up 100% organic cold-pressed juices in a variety of flavors, made-to-order smoothies, salads, yummy snacks, and, wait for it: raw vegan ice cream!
- The Springs's raw vegan restaurant is focused on serving delicious dishes featuring seasonal produce. So you can expect the menu to change as the seasons do. Some current highlights include sushi, pho, spaghetti alla carbonara, and green curry. There's al
- The left side of the space features a pop-up shop replete with lots of eco-friendly goodies. Find timeless, hand-crafted pieces sourced from around the globe, including Lulu Hair Powder, Kinfolk (lotions, soaps, oils), and Nieves (face masks, sprays, etc.
- This space toward the back can be used to enjoy your vegan meal or just sit back and relax with a glass of wine.
- We're totally digging these cool, colorful chairs.
- The Springs's wellness room is a dreamy all-white space. Services include massages, acupuncture, infrared sauna sessions, and more. Check out the full list of treatments here.
- The Springs's cool yoga studio, located in the back of the space, also features a rad mural. The studio offers a variety of classes including hatha, flow, power flow, kundalini, restorative, yoga dance, meditation, and more. A single class goes for an eas
The moment LA's yogis, vegan foodies, and juiceheads have been waiting for is finally here. After months of anticipation, Downtown LA's epic new wellness oasis, The Springs, is officially opening this Saturday, October 18th. The massive 13,800-square-foot hub makes living a healthy lifestyle easy by bringing together an organic juice bar, a raw vegan restaurant, a yoga studio, a holistic healing center, and a pop-up shop all under one roof.
The last time we peeked inside, the space was still under construction, but now it's one happy sanctuary. The building's facade and yoga studio are decked out in crazy-cool murals by artists Angelina Christina and Ease One. The interior boasts an industrial and rustic feel, but bright, colorful accents and lots of plants make it a totally zen space that fits right in with the neighborhood's artsy vibe. Take a tour, below.
The Springs will be open daily from 7am to midnight.
· The Springs [Official Site]
· A Closer Look at The Springs, DTLA's Epic Wellness Oasis [Racked]
· Yogis, Juiceheads: A Massive Wellness Oasis is Headed to DTLA [Racked]