Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tommy of My Belonging is wearing a G-Star Raw jacket, shirt, and jeans.
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing a Love Drop shirt,
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a Mink Pink vest, a
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing an Old Navy top and sweat pants, a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Ted Baker dress and
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a
This week, we are digging Tommy of My Belonging's G-Star Raw ensemble, as well as An of Haute Pink Pretty's mini dress and thigh-high boots combo. Other standouts included Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland who dressed up her cool Rails shirt with trousers and heels. Mara of M Loves M also elevated a casual pair of Old Navy sweat pants by styling them with a rad moto jacket.
Ted Baker was a blogger-approved pick this week, too. Jacey of Damsel in Dior kept things minimally chic with the brand's black-and-white dress. Meanwhile, Liz of Late Afternoon went with a red Ted Baker number and added an interesting contrast with a fall-ready, grape-colored biker jacket.
· LA Bloggers Loving For Love & Lemons and Vince This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving J Brand and Stuart Weitzman This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Mansur Gavriel and A.P.C. This Week [Racked]