Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beauty companies want to protect your skin from smog [WSJ]
· Fab's furniture brand Hem is not exactly affordable [FastCo]
· Harvard Business School studied Beyonce's latest album: what they learned [Billboard]
· Prada under investigation for tax evasion [TFL]
· Juicy Couture's new stores will debut in India [WWD, sub req'd]
· Apple watch debuts at Colette, but only Apple fans care [The Verge]