To usher us into our October wardrobes, a slew of LA labels are treating us to mega deals on fall-ready merch. In addition to Reformation's not-to-miss sample sale, Cali-cool basics brand LnA, retro LA designer Eva Franco, and edgy-chic brand Diesel are slashing prices this weekend. Up ahead, see 5+ sales in LA and beyond to add to your shopping itinerary.
· Diesel (662 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood): Wednesday, October 1st to Friday, October 3rd from 12pm to 5pm, score up to 65% off the label's fall/winter 2014 collections during its three-day sample sale.
· LNA Clothing (6344 Arizona Circle, Culver City): Thursday, October 2nd and Friday, October 3rd from 9am to 5pm both days, enjoy 40 to 60% off the LA basics brand's tees, tanks, leggings, maxi dresses, and more during its two-day sample sale.
· Reformation (1215 Bates Ave, Stage 2; Silver Lake): Thursday, October 2nd to Sunday, October 5th, score the cult-fave LA label's sustainably-made merch for $100 and under during its four-day sample sale at Mack Sennett Studios.
· San Diego Hat Co. (2793 Loker Avenue West, Carlsbad) Thursday, October 2nd and Friday, October 3rd from 8am to 4pm, enjoy deep discounts on the SoCal headwear brand's merch for women, men, and kids during its two-day sample sale at its Carlsbad HQ.
· Manduka (345 S Douglas St, El Segundo): Friday, October 3rd from 11am to 6pm and Saturday, October 4th from 11am to 4pm, enjoy 50% off or more on the eco-conscious yoga brand's mats, blocks, towels, and bags during its two-day warehouse sale.
· Eva Franco (731 S Spring Street, Downtown): Friday, October 3rd from 12pm to 7pm and Saturday, October 4th from 11am to 6pm, enjoy up to 60% off the LA designer's retro clothing during her two-day sample sale.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]