Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Denim from Hudson, J Brand and other luxe brands are 20% off.
- Over in the Back Room, Rag & Bone is going for 20% off.
- There's also plenty of Theory in the Back Room for 20% off. But there's more where this came from...
- ...and there racks upon racks of more Theory merch, organized by color and style...
- ...nope, we weren't lying when we said there's plenty of Theory.
- Contemporary brands like Lovers + Friends are going for 10% off.
- Apparel from Michael Kors, DKNY and more are 20% off.
- The coat department is 40% off. Expect to find DKNY, W118 by Walter Baker, Michael Kors and more. Sweaters (including cashmere) are marked down to 30% off.
- Tons of sunnies slashed to an additional 20% off.
- All jewelry, including luxe Swarovski accoutrements, are 20% off.
- Contemporary brands like Free People, Lovers + Friends and more are an additional 10% off, but we expect deeper discounts as March nears.
- The seemingly untouched lingerie department, now an additional 10% off.
- In the men's department, coats are marked down to an additional 40% off.
- Men's apparel is marked down to 20% off.
- The entire women's shoe department is 40% off, including these booties and sandals from Coach.
- The scene by the women's shoe department. While racks had yet to be picked clean this afternoon, we expect the sitch to get even more intense as March nears.
It's the beginning of the end for beloved designer discount chain Loehmann's. The retailer's massive liquidation sale kicked off today, and as we discovered during today's pit stop at the Beverly Center location (one of seven SoCal stores that'll be shuttering), inventory's quickly flying off shelves thanks to additional markdowns of 10 to 40% off.
On the deal front, past season men's and women's apparel from luxe brands like Helmut Lang, Rag & Bone, Theory, DKNY and more have been slashed to another 20% off, while all outwear (Michael Kors, Cole Haan, Steve Madden, to name a few) is going for an additional 40% off, as is everything in the shoe department. Accessories, activewear, loungewear, lingerie and swim are marked down to an additional 10% off, and fragrance sets are marked down to a whopping half off.
No word yet on the final closing dates—staff have been pretty tight-lipped—but our sister site reports Loehmann's doors are expected to shut for good in March. Scroll through the gallery for more merch deets and pricing, and note that all sales are final.
· Loehmann's [Official Site]
· All SaleWire Listings [Official Site]
· Loehmann's on La Cienega Has A Birkin for $15,000 [Racked]
· Bummer: Loehmann's is Dunzo, Seven SoCal Stores to Close [Racked]
· Loehmann's Mega Closures; Hello Kitty Roadshow; Gucci Does 3D [Racked]