Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Racked's Fitness Week: five days of workout coverage, so that you can start your New Year's resolutions off right.
- Don't you wish every workout prop could be this cute and fuzzy? Images via Christine Bullock
- How has life changed for you since earning the top honors as LA's Hottest Trainer last summer? "Winning the title of LA
- Christine and some fitness pals behind the scenes during a shoot. "[In addition,] I am currently producing my own fitness DVD series. There are 10 different 20-minute workouts, along with my nutritional tips. Workouts include high
- We gotta know: Can you share your daily food routine and a few of your favorite healthy recipes? "I start my day every morning with a glass of hot water and lemon to continue cleansing my body from the fasting during sleep. Then I turn
- "I [also] use my nutribullet or Vitamix to make a superfood protein smoothie for an on-the-go meal replacement. I mix Vega protein powder with superfoods like gogi berries, cocoa, maca, hemp seeds, coconut and bee pollen. I add a few supplements like sili
- We're truly envious of your beach lifestyle! When you're not busy staying fit, where do you go to chill out, shop and eat in your coastal 'hood? "My husband and I take walks along the beach with the dogs a few times a week. [...] I love livin
- "I have two favorite restaurants in Hermosa Beach. Gum Tree is a family-owned cafe and boutique only a block from the beach. [They use] organic, locally-sourced ingredients and have the best gluten-free chocolate
- Readers got pretty
We first got a glimpse of brunette beauty Christine Bullock's ridiculously sculpted bod back when she starred in Equinox's synchronized Pilates promo. Less than a year later, the super sweet trainer went on to claim the glorious title of LA's Hottest Trainer of 2013, but not without some serious triceps-toned, ab-filled competition along the way.
Since then, we've been scrolling through the beach babe's awe-inspiring Instagram feed to provide us with non-stop workout motivation and clearly, Bullock's had no problem staying busy. We caught up with the gorgeous fitness fiend to find out what life's been like since scoring the crown. After the jump, get a peek of the social media maven and TV host extraordinaire's fabulously fit routine, discover her fave places to eat and shop in her South Bay 'nabe and see what else she's got up her stylish sleeves.
· Christine Bullock [Official Site]
· All Fitness Week 2014 Posts [Racked]
· Hottest Trainer Contestant #6: Christine Bullock [Racked]
· Christine Bullock of Studio Pilates is LA's Hottest Trainer 2013 [Racked]