Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jason Wimberly, bloggers Sydne Summer and Taye Hansberry, and Racked LA associate editor Danielle Directo-Meston.
- Jason showing off some ballet moves with Racked Fit Clubbers before class.
- Some killer ab and leg action. Great form, guys!
- Ah, the cooldown.
- Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala goofing off with Jason post-workout.
- Our delicious reward for surviving 50 minutes of Long & Lean ass-kicking: Clover Juice's ice-cold beverages.
Yesterday afternoon, we invaded Equinox West Hollywood to host our latest Racked Fit Club class, a 50-minute sweat session with 2012 Racked Hottest Trainer contestant, Jason Wimberly. We quickly learned why the Wimberlean creator and Master for Kate Hudson's Fabletics line is one of LA's most sought-after fitness gurus: his bod is insane.
Although Wimberly totally kicked our asses with his Long & Lean pilates and ballet-inspired moves, he also made us laugh constantly with his sassy one-liners. (Before class began, he ripped of his pants to reveal his teeny-tiny spandex shorts and said with a wink, "And these aren't even more shortest shorts!") WERK.
After plié-ing and relevé-ing until our legs were shaking (we're feeling it today, that's for sure), students were treated to ultra-tasty green libations from Clover Juice. See more images from the packed house below, and join at the next RFC event, which is coming up very, very soon!
· Equinox [Official Site]
· Clover Juice [Official Site]
· Jason Wimberly [Fabletics]
· Join Us at Equinox WeHo for an Exclusive Workout Tomorrow! [Racked]