Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via @agendashow/Instagram
- StyleStalker, Booth E18. Image via StyleStalker
- DV8 by Dolce Vita, Booth E33. Image via Dolce Vita
- Quay Eyeware Australia, Booth E21. Image via Quay Eyeware
- Gentle Fawn, Booth E29. Image via Gentle Fawn
- MinkPink Swim, Booth E22. Image via MinkPink
- Alex & Chloe, Booth G23. Image via Alex & Chloe
- Alternative, Booth H15. Image via Alternative
- Reason Clothing, Booth K13. Image via Reason Clothing
- Wildfox Couture, Booth E16. Image via @wildfoxcouture/Instagram
- Stone Cold Fox, Booth E25. Image via Stone Cold Fox
This week, hundreds of stylish surf, skate and fashion brands will converge at the Long Beach Convention Center for streetwear trade show Agenda's annual LA edition. In addition to spotlighting the upcoming collections of streetwear stalwarts like Obey, WeSC, Crooks & Castles and more, the two-day showcase is a must-stop for buyers, blogstars and industry insiders for discovering the best up-and-coming labels to bring to the masses.
While the two-day event can certainly seem daunting (seriously, check out the ridiculous roster of vendors), we've done a little legwork to help you navigate through the insanely massive maze of snapback-filled spaces and sneakerhead booths. From Chloe Norgaard-loving label Mink Pink to style star fave StyleStalker, see the top ten stylish exhibitors to add to your agenda this Tuesday and Wednesday during the show.
Want more? Check out the full list of exhibitors here and get the lay of the land by downloading the trade show map here.
· Agenda Show [Official Site]
· Inside Long Beach's Agenda Show; Trader Joe's Closing in WeHo [Racked]