Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Racked Fit Clubbers aren't the only ones who dig Pop Physique's playlist-powered workouts. Earlier this week, our favorite (former) shopping celeblogger Mindy Kaling hit up the barre studio's 3rd and Fairfax location—conveniently right across from The Grove—for a one-hour, bicep-burning workout.
As seen on her Insta, the Mindy Project star and purveyor of polka dots snapped herself post-Pop class sporting spotted shoes (presumably by TOMS), along with the caption "That painful, pretty @popphysique lifestyle [...] #dying". Girl, we totally #feelthepain! For more of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Cycle House (624 N La Cienega Blvd): "The 55-year-old entertainer is famously known for her toned body and healthy dedication to fitness, so it's no surprise that [Madonna] hit up Cycle House in Los Angeles for a good sweat session over the weekend before walking the red carpet on Sunday night." [E!]
· Fred Segal (500 Broadway): "Kate Beckinsale hooks arms with her husband Len Wiseman while doing some shopping at Fred Segal on Tuesday (January 28) in Santa Monica, Calif." [JustJared]
· James Perse (357 N Canon Dr): "Former Saved By The Bell actress Elizabeth Berkley does some shopping at James Perse in Beverly Hills, California on January 30, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Tweak (8384 Beverly Blvd): "[Emma Roberts] opted for a bright yet casual look while out shopping [at Tweak] in West Hollywood on Thursday, a far cry from her spooky alter-go." [Daily Mail UK]
· Chanel (400 N Rodeo Dr): "'The Bridge actress Diane Kruger heads to Chanel in Beverly Hills, California to do some shopping on January 31, 2014." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]