Racked Fit Clubbers aren't the only ones who dig Pop Physique's playlist-powered workouts. Earlier this week, our favorite (former) shopping celeblogger Mindy Kaling hit up the barre studio's 3rd and Fairfax location—conveniently right across from The Grove—for a one-hour, bicep-burning workout.
As seen on her Insta, the Mindy Project star and purveyor of polka dots snapped herself post-Pop class sporting spotted shoes (presumably by TOMS), along with the caption "That painful, pretty @popphysique lifestyle [...] #dying". Girl, we totally #feelthepain! For more of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Cycle House (624 N La Cienega Blvd): "The 55-year-old entertainer is famously known for her toned body and healthy dedication to fitness, so it's no surprise that [Madonna] hit up Cycle House in Los Angeles for a good sweat session over the weekend before walking the red carpet on Sunday night." [E!]
· Fred Segal (500 Broadway): "Kate Beckinsale hooks arms with her husband Len Wiseman while doing some shopping at Fred Segal on Tuesday (January 28) in Santa Monica, Calif." [JustJared]
· James Perse (357 N Canon Dr): "Former Saved By The Bell actress Elizabeth Berkley does some shopping at James Perse in Beverly Hills, California on January 30, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Tweak (8384 Beverly Blvd): "[Emma Roberts] opted for a bright yet casual look while out shopping [at Tweak] in West Hollywood on Thursday, a far cry from her spooky alter-go." [Daily Mail UK]
· Chanel (400 N Rodeo Dr): "'The Bridge actress Diane Kruger heads to Chanel in Beverly Hills, California to do some shopping on January 31, 2014." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]