Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Geri of Because I'm Addicted is wearing a Cameo jumper, Celine sunglasses and Dolce Vita sandals.
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Banana Republic top, a
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Stella McCartney Coat, a Cameo Dress and Dolce & Gabanna shoes.
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Lulus vest,
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing an ASOS sweater, GAP jeans, Wanterlust
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Theory shirt, Zara jeans,
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a vintage coat from Shareen Vintage, a Cos shirt,
Denim was a hot pick this week among LA's style bloggers. Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland channeled a menswear-inspired look with boyfriend jeans and oxfords. Meanwhile, Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor dressed up her light-washed distressed jeans with a pair of pumps and a chic turtle neck top. Similarly, Karla of Karla's Closet donned her baby blues with heels and a winter-white vintage coat from LA's own Shareen Vintage.
Other standouts this week included Geri of Because I'm Addicted in a playful leaf-printed jumper that calls out to LA's picture-perfect palm trees. This week's shoe game was also on point. Jimmy Choo pointed pumps were a popular choice for that sleek, polished look. Dolce & Gabanna steppers were also in-demand. Annabelle of Viva Luxury donned a pretty Dolce & Gabanna floral-printed pair while Olivia of Lust for Life rocked a sultry mesh bootie.