Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
- Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style is wearing an
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing PINKO pants, Steve Madden shoes, a Daniel Espinosa cuff and ring, JewelMint earrings and a Lauren Mirkin clutch.
- Kiara of ToBruck Ave is wearing a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing Virgo’s Lounge pants, a Zara coat, top and boots and CC Skye bracelets.
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a Nordstrom top, a Leanne Barlow skirt,
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a
LA bloggers waved goodbye to 2013 and ushered in 2014 in style with a variety of sparkly, sultry, and look-at-me wares. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook was a stand out in a head-turning Lovers + Friends backless dress. Kiara of ToBruck Ave and Sydne of Sydne Style embraced the quintessential sequin New Year's Eve look. Kiara rocked a mini shift dress covered in sequin while Sydne added a classy touch to her black pencil skirt by pairing it with a white button up and sleek Christian Louboutin pumps.
Meanwhile, bloggers Marta of It's Super Fashion and Grasie of Style Me Grasie opted for fancy pants for the occasion. Mara of M Loves M also veered away from the sparkle and donned a bright sunny yellow skirt instead.