Downtown just keeps on winning. While the Arts District is exploding with all things conceptual and experimental, the Historic Core has cemented its status as a breeding ground for blogstar style suppliers. The latest boutique to join the cool kid table is e-tailer Pale Violet, whose brick-and-mortar space has landed just down the street from essential vintage shop Buttons & Bows and around the corner from fellow newbies Curio.
As DTLA pal Brigham Yen reports, the women's apparel, footwear and accessories store stocks a range of on-the-rise cult fave brands both local and global. In addition to stocking buzzy LA labels like Naven, Mathiasen, Lovers + Friends and soon-to-be left coast full-timers StyleStalker, the shop also carries a host of Aussie faves, including Cameo, Quay eyewear and many more. Perhaps we'll see PV in the next edition of ShopWalk DTLA's stylish block party?
Pale Violet is located at 650 S Spring St, R2; hours are Mondays through Saturdays from 11am to 8pm and Sundays from 11am to 5pm.
· Pale Violet [Official Site]
· Pale Violet Boutique, Riding Downtown LA's New Retail Wave, Opens at 7th/Spring [BY]
· Exploring Aussie Fave StyleStalker's Sunlit DTLA Studio [Racked]
· New Historic Core Shop Curio Brings Edgy Boho Vibes to DTLA [Racked]
· 9th & Broadway Wins Again: A.P.C. & OAK NYC Heading to DTLA [Racked]