As mentioned previously, fellow fashionable hotel Mondrian Los Angeles is transforming its swanky rooftop hangout into its first-ever bi-weekly #MondrianMarket this Saturday. It's all happening at the stylish WeHo hotel's SkyBar, where guests (and non-guests!) can shop LA's top talents, enjoy hot (and boozy) sips and much more.
Taking place from 11am to 5pm, the pop-up shop is rounding up a host of local faves, including boho cool label Odylyne, drapey basics brand Kucoon, jewelry designers Natalia Benson and Dark and Dawn, organic perfumiers Eye Walker Elements and plenty of others. On top of all that, DJ Lola Langusta will be dropping beats while shoppers imbibe tasty warm winter cocktails (hot toddies, apple cider and hot cocoa).
The pop-up series is going down every other Saturday until the end of February. Whoo-hoo!
· Mondrian Hotel [Official Site]
· Cool Lifestyle Shop Base Opens At Mondrian LA [Racked]
· Mondrian Market Pop-Up; Tournament of Roses Parade [Racked]
· Skingraft Presents Futuristic Sportswear at Mondrian LA [Racked]
· Mondrian LA Will Take Care Of All Your Pesky Engagement Details [Racked]