Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Beverly Hills Centennial pin, $3.
- Beverly Hills Centennial mug, $15.
- Beverly Hills baseball cap, $15
- Beverly Hills cookbook, $39.95.
- Beverly Hills shield pin, $3.
- Beverly Hills Centennial polo shirt, $30.
- Beverly Hills ornament, $15.
- In the Spirit of Beverly Hills by Nancie Clare, $45.
- Women's Beverly Hills V-neck t-shirt, $20.
- Beverly Hills Centennial glass water bottle, $20.
- Beverly Hills coasters, $20.
After months of anticipation, today officially marks Beverly Hills' 100th birthday! In addition to offering generous in-store deals (buy one, get one free at Sprinkles; gift with purchase at Planet Blue), the Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau has produced a collection of Centennial-inspired merchandise that's ready to shop right now.
Take a peek at the glorious city's official gear below, and shop it all here. If you're free today, stop by Beverly Hills Gateway Park for the reopening of the BH sign with its original lily pond reinstalled. Then at 7pm, hop over to historic Saban Theatre (8440 Wilshire Blvd) for a free Centenial concert with "numerous surprise celebrity guests and performers."
· Love Beverly Hills [Official Site]
· Beverly Hills to Fête 100 Years with Rose Parade Float, More [Racked]
· Behold: The Rose Parade's Beverly Hills Float in All Its Glory [Racked]