Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Images via Capwell + Co.
- Gold earrings with peacock opal stud and pave diamond spike back, $32.
- Three-layered herringbone necklace in silver and gold with interlocking chains, $62.
- Set of gold bracelets with peacock colored stone and six crystals, $42.
- Opal multi-strand necklace in silver and gold, $78.
- Gold cocktail ring with peacock colored opal, $38.
More jewelry news for your Monday. In addition to next week's major Vita Fede sample sale, tomorrow will mark the launch of an exclusive collaboration with Capwell + Co and Simply Stylist founder Sarah Boyd.
The LA-based style star and boxing enthusiast tells us that her capsule for the affordable jewelry line, which launches online tomorrow, was designed "for girls like me who look fashionable during the day for meetings, but can also throw on some heels and transition the look to evening." Her ideal fans? "Nicole Richie is always so on-point, and Beyonce would be a dream!"
Read on for a peek at the full collection. All proceeds will be donated to The Farley Project, a non-profit organization that aims to reduce and eliminate the ever-increasing culture of bullying.
· Capwell + Co. [Official Site]
· The Farley Project [Official Site]
· Fashion and Beauty Insiders Offer Advice at Simply Stylist LA [Racked]
· Simply Stylist's Sarah Boyd Loves Boxing, Hip-Hop & the Hustle [Racked]