Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via @chungalexa/Instagram
Alexa Chung is a true honorary Angeleno. In addition to being a regular Reformation wearer, the queen of high-low dressing has managed to hit up every essential SoCal spot, conquered Griffith Park (and endured some bloody souvenirs to prove it), and is generally soaking up her sunny stay during her LA vacay with fellow Brit It girl Pixie Geldof and pals. The author and TV personality also hit up WeHo mani spot CT Nails III—not to be confused with fashion folk fave Star Nails, formerly CT Nails #9—where she got her pretty digits pampered by pro mani man Peter. For more of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump below.
· Big Daddy's Antiques (3334 La Cienega Pl): "Taylor Swift was spotted leaving Big Daddy's Antiques in Culver City, California today, January 19th." [Celebirious]
· HomeGoods (142 S Brand Blvd): "Jennifer Love Hewitt had the mama glow as she was photographed picking out toys for her sweet daughter Autumn on Monday, Jan. 20. The first-time mom went solo as she shopped at HomeGoods in Los Angeles." [Us]
· Hollywood Toys & Costumes (6600 Hollywood Blvd): "Safe Haven actress Julianne Hough gets an early start on shopping for fun and sexy Valentine's Day gifts with a friend [at Hollywood Toys & Costumes] on January 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California." [Zimbio]
· Bulthaup (153 S Robertson Blvd): "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted shopping in Beverly Hills on Thursday with their little one, North West. The proud parents enjoyed some retail therapy at Bulthaup, a high-end furniture store, with baby in tow." [E!]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]