- You're looking at the world's first bluetooth gramophone by Gramavox ($349.99), in your choice of walnut or maple wood.
- Dainty crystal-encrusted candy pendant necklaces made of 18kt gold over sterling silver ($250), by Simone I. Smith, aka L.L. Cool J's jewelry designer wife.
- More jewelry on display by Simone I. Smith.
- The gift lounge boasted a cool tropical vibe, perhaps to get presenters and performers in vacation mode. On top of scoring a $5,500 trip to Las Vegas—complete with Sin City must-dos like tickets to see the Blue Man Group, Boyz II Men, sexy male danc
- Non F Energy cream ($250) with ionized technology and "minerals [that] promote enzyme digestion and metabolism, as well as assisting in removing toxins and producing energy." It's only available in Japan for now, but Grammy nominees and presenters get it
- Solstice Sunglasses gifted eyewear ($120 to $350) from Marc by Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Polaroid (yep, the camera company's now in the sunnies biz), Bobbi Brown's new line and more. They tell us teen singing sensation Lorde picked out a pair of clear-fram
- iHome gifted celebs with more tech toys, like their portable bluetooth stereo boombox ($200) in a sleek rubberized finish.
- New to the footwear scene is shoe brand Max Martin, which successfully raised funds to kickstart their made-in-America line last year. Stars get the
- Black ponyhair heels from new shoe brand Max Martin. The label's merch is all made in Downtown LA.
- Dapper bowties, silk ties and pocket squares ($39 to $89) from San Diego-based men's accessories brand ZB Savoy.
- It's not what it looks like: These Japanese beauty gadgets energize the skin via a gentle electric microcurrent.
- Behold, a carbonated lotion mister named Plosion that has yet to hit US shelves.
- Yup, stars also get to be the first to give these pleasure enhancers a test run. BioXGenic nutritional supplements, $49.99. Coming to a GNC or perhaps an adult shop near you soon?
- Korean tech accessories brand Fabian also doled out iPhone cases with matching charm bracelets for the ladies and cufflinks for the men ($800).
- Miley's big sis Brandi Cyrus seemed to get a kick out of these cute troll-like Electrokidz by WowWee ($19.99), whose hair dances to the beat of music. Hi-tech (and high-priced) toys were popular gift items at the loung
- More stylish tech accessories by Odoyo. Dig it? Racked readers score 40% off at their online store with code GRAMMYS at checkout.
- Eco-friendly furniture and design lovers scored $500 vouchers for Pasadena-based wood wares store Bo Tree and Missouri-based upcycler/interior designer Revamp & Revive (folks
- Missouri-based interior designer Rachel Robb of Revamp & Revive created this custom piano waterfall.
- Gift lounge visitors nabbed a year's supply of 5 gum, too. Other random giveaways included Windex cleaner, Boot Innies shoe inserts and luxury sweets by Conillin Chocolates, among others.
- More decor at the Grammy Gifting Lounge at the STAPLES Center.
As if being surrounded by almost every big name to grace the Top 40 charts wasn't enough, Grammy Awards attendees also enjoy other requisite perks that come with star-studded award shows, like extravagant gift lounges. The chance to gift A-listers and their guests comes at a pretty price, as Billboard reveals brands pay $2,000 to dole out gratis goodies under the big white tents.
The lounge was once again sponsored by innovative Japanese beauty brand MTG, whose hi-tech beauty gizmos (only available in Japan, natch) were offered for the first time ever to show presenters and performers. On top scoring everything from free sunnies (we hear teen singer Lorde was a fan of Polaroid's clear frames) to a year's supply of chewing gum to ionic body slimming creams, stars were also treated to luxe giveaways like $5K Vegas vacays and free resort stays in Mexico. Scroll through the gallery to see more.
Tune into the 56th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday, January 26th at 8pm PST on CBS.
· Grammy Awards [Official Site]
· All Awards Season Posts [Racked]
· Celebs, Gold, Gems: Inside A Golden Globes VIP Jewelry Suite [Racked]
· MTV Movie Awards: Whites, Separates and General Nuttiness [Racked]
· Grammy Gifting: Sunglasses, Guitars, Hats, Chaka Khan's Sweets [Racked]