- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zara dress and a Barbara Bui jacket and boots.
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Greylin jacket, Forever 21 jeans, a Dailylook top and bag,
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a Cameo skirt, a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Harlyn skirt and jacket, an Express top and Miista shoes.
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing a 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket, an LNA shirt, Wacko Maria trousers and Adidas shoes.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Zara skirt, a
Casual and comfortable looks were the name of the game this week among LA's style set. The forever-classic Converse sneakers were the shoe of choice for Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes and Samantha of Could I Have That?. Ashley paired hers with a quilted leather mini skirt and a casual t-shirt, while Samantha assembled her look with a denim-on-denim combo accented by a tiny, pony-haired leopard bag. Jayne of Stop It Right Now was also feeling sneakers this week and paired her Adidas with a cool 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket.
On the more dressed-up end of the style spectrum we found Shea of Peace Love Shea in an edgy Barbara Bui jacket and golden boots. Grasie of Style Me Grasie wore a spring-inspired matching skirt and jacket set by LA's own Harlyn. And Jacey of Damsel in Dior paired Zara's popular skort, in a faux leather iteration, with Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots.