Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zara dress and a Barbara Bui jacket and boots.
- Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Greylin jacket, Forever 21 jeans, a Dailylook top and bag,
- Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes is wearing a Cameo skirt, a
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Harlyn skirt and jacket, an Express top and Miista shoes.
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing a 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket, an LNA shirt, Wacko Maria trousers and Adidas shoes.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Zara skirt, a
Casual and comfortable looks were the name of the game this week among LA's style set. The forever-classic Converse sneakers were the shoe of choice for Ashley of Pursuit of Shoes and Samantha of Could I Have That?. Ashley paired hers with a quilted leather mini skirt and a casual t-shirt, while Samantha assembled her look with a denim-on-denim combo accented by a tiny, pony-haired leopard bag. Jayne of Stop It Right Now was also feeling sneakers this week and paired her Adidas with a cool 3.1 Phillip Lim jacket.
On the more dressed-up end of the style spectrum we found Shea of Peace Love Shea in an edgy Barbara Bui jacket and golden boots. Grasie of Style Me Grasie wore a spring-inspired matching skirt and jacket set by LA's own Harlyn. And Jacey of Damsel in Dior paired Zara's popular skort, in a faux leather iteration, with Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots.