- Rachel Zeilic, one half of the StyleStalker duo, at the brand’s Downtown LA studio.
- Shelves filled with magazines, books and other stylish references.
- Zeilic and Co.’s desks.
- The DTLA studio operates almost solely by the amazing natural light that comes in during the day.
- The perfect corner.
- The view from the roof.
- One oversized mirror, a little inspiration and a shot from next season’s collection.
- Zeilic and Molly hanging out in front of the window that drew the designer to this studio.
- Samples and sunset.
- There were loads of roses and candles scattered throughout the open studio.
- Couldn’t resist another shot of Zeilic and her adorbs sidekick.
- Inspiration boards.