Is it because she didn't nab the Golden Globes trophy for her dramatic performance in Gravity (hey, the critics loved it)? Or is it because a few folks didn't like her color-blocked Prabal Gurung gown (hey, the LA Times loved it)? Or perhaps Sandra Bullock really doesn't need an excuse to indulge in a little retail therapy because hey, she's an effin' action hero.
The red carpet megastar was spotted in Studio City hitting up Stacey Todd boutique with a mystery pal earlier this week, and it seems the rest of Hollywood is back to their regularly scheduled shopping, too. Click on the jump for more of this week's celeb sightings.
· Chanel (400 N Rodeo Dr): "Busy Philipps chats on the phone as she leaves the Chanel store with a purchase in hand on Monday (January 13) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Actress Naomi Watts kept her sons busy this weekend by running errands with her. Naomi, Alexander (aka Sasha) and Samuel (aka Kai) stopped by the Brentwood Country Mart and Vincente Foods to round up some necessities together." [Babyrazzi]
· esNail (8384 Melrose Ave): "Reality star Kylie Jenner wears a Rottweiler t-shirt as she leaves esNail in West Hollywood, California on January 16, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Whole Foods (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "Showing their domestic sides, [Amanda Seyfreid and Justin Long] were spotted picking out produce at Whole Foods Market." [Daily Mail UK]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]