Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Racked pal Jamie King and stylist/DJ Nikki Penne toast the new David's Bridal store in West Hollywood.
- Dresses from Zac Posen's exclusive collection for David's Bridal. Wedding gowns will be priced from $850 to $1,350.
- This lacey bridal frock was big hit.
- Brides cheered for this strapless dress.
- Traditional white gowns were a winner with the crowd, as this dress also got many "oohs" and "aahs."
- Zac Posen's debut bridal collection also includes five special occasion dresses, priced from $195 to $225.
- The back of a black gown from the collection.
- Can we please make black wedding gowns a thing?
Last night, brides-to-be gathered in West Hollywood to catch a sneak peek of celeb-loved designer Zac Posen's highly-anticipated debut wedding collection for David's Bridal. Up until now, only folks like top model Coco Rocha have graced the aisle in the gown guru's custom creations, and starting next month, so too can the rest of America's future honeymooners.
Priced from $850 to $1,350, the designer's Truly Zac Posen line will be available exclusively at David's Bridal beginning February 6th. We got an up-close look at the line at during wedding retailer's grand opening bash, hosted by Brit stylist-turned DJ Nikki Penne. Scroll through the gallery to see more (Lace! Black silk! Beads!), including a surprise appearance by actress Jaime King. (Hey, isn't she hitched already?)
· David's Bridal [Official Site]
· See Zac Posen's Gowns First at David's Bridal in WeHo on Thurs [Racked]