Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a J. Crew sweater, Zara pants,
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a Zara jacket, a River Island skirt, an ILY Couture shirt, Christian Louboutin shoes, a
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a Fine Link tank top, a Reformation leather jacket,
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing an
- Crystal of Cryskay is wearing a Zara sweater and shoes, Current/Ellio
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an Acne jacket, an Equipment shirt,
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Rag & Bone blaze
Despite summer-like temperatures these days, LA bloggers are embracing winter styles with chunky knit sweaters and cool leather jackets. Crystal of Cryskay nailed the minimalist look with a cozy Zara sweater paired with ripped Current/Elliott jeans and a Proenza Schouler bag. Meanwhile, leather jackets by the likes of Acne, Reformation and Zara were spotted on Courtney of Always Judging, Ann of Andy Heart and Hallie of Hallie Daily. Courtney and Ann both rocked the edgy look keeping things simple with neutral colors and killer accessories, while Hallie slung her leather jacket over her shoulders to balance out her feminine pink lacy skirt.
Other standouts this week include Jenny of Neon Blush donning an unbelievably beautiful Emilio Pucci dress completely beaded in all the colors of the rainbow. Liz of Late Afternoon also brought a splash of color into the mix with some gorgeous art-inspired Sophia Webster shoes.