Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After hooking us up with her on-point red carpet picks for last year's Emmy's, we couldn't resist asking Joey Tierney back to survey the Golden Globes. Last night's red carpet was filled with winning looks, but there were five standouts that simply slayed the game. Without further ado, here are Tierney's best-dressed stars.
1. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren: "Lupita was by far my favorite in a Ralph Lauren cape gown. The dress complimented her body perfectly."
2. Olivia Wilde in Gucci: "Olivia was head to toe elegant. The dress perfectly hugged her."
3. Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive: "Cate is a class act and brought it with her fashion. The gown made the statuesque star appear even taller."
4. Naomi Watts in Tom Ford: "I am a huge fan of Tom Ford and I loved this gown. The dress showed off Naomi's slender and toned figure."
5. Margot Robbie in Gucci: "Margot wore her gown effortlessly with perfect posture. She looked stunning in a tight Gucci dress with a high slit."
· All Awards Season Coverage [Racked]
· Star Stylist Joey Tierney Shares Her Best-Dressed Emmy Picks [Racked]
· Gucci, Givenchy, Giuseppe: Inside a Star Stylist's Shoe Closet [Racked]