Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Clearly, LA knows how to treat its dudes right. Following the Drugstore's finely tended footsteps is Silver Lake-based (and Glee-star backed) e-tailer The Motley, now serving up their superior selection of men's grooming merch at Liberty Fairs' Concept 8366 & 1/2 space.
In addition to finding sharp and stylish skincare and haircare labels like Baxter of California, Port Products, Ernest Supplies, Herbivore Botanicals, Imperial Barber and many others, gents can also expect pro grooming pointers from the Motley's in-house crew of experts. They'll be holding court at the revolving pop-up space—their first-ever brick-and-mortar presence—until February 16th.
The Motley at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Mondays through Fridays from 12pm to 6pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 6pm.
· The Motley [Official Site]
· Liberty Concept Space [Official Site]
· Dapper Apothecary & Barber Shop Pops Up at Concept Space [Racked]
· LA's Tortoise Brings Wash-It-Your-Way Jeans to Concept Space [Racked]
· Rising Sun & Co. Denim Haberdashery Takes Over Concept Space [Racked]