Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While there's been plenty of talk about Juicy Couture's uncertain fate, it seems the Cali-based lifestyle label is unfazed by it all. To prove it, the brand is returning to its sunny, laid-back roots with its latest spring ad campaign, which stars the City of Angels and Victoria's Secret models Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Emily DiDonato. (Did you catch that insane Snapchat preview?)
Lensed by none other than legends-in-the-making Inez & Vinoodh, the campaign features the two lingerie bombshells as they channel quintessential LA: Car culture? Check. Tree-lined palm trees? Beach bodies? Double check. And yes, velour tracksuits also make an appearance. Peep the rest of the photos after the jump and see them IRL at JC boutiques right now.
· Juicy Couture [Official Site]
· Terry Richardson Goes California Dreaming for Juicy Couture [Racked]
· Kate Spade & Lucky Brand to Take Over Juicy Couture Stores [Racked]
· Juicy Couture Sold to Marilyn Monroe's Brand Rep For $195MM [Racked]
· Juicy Founders Are the "Most California People That Ever Lived" [Racked]