Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an H&M sports bra and pants and Under Armour shoes.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea wears Nike shoes and a Calvin Klein sports bra.
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Juicy Couture sports bra and pants.
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing Nike
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing a Fabletics jacket.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing Juicy Couture sports wear.
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing Old Navy workout wear.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior wears Nike fitness gear.
As our first-ever Fitness Week draws to a close, we toast the end with a dose of workout-wear inspiration from LA's top bloggers. Check out Marta of It's Super Fashion showing off her svelte figure in a rad printed sports bra and leggings from H&M's sport line. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor and Aimee of Song of Style also kill it in leopard-printed Juicy Couture workout wear.
Meanwhile, Devon of Devon Rachel and Jacey of Damsel in Dior like to sweat it out in cool Nike gear. Sydne of Sydne Style's hike-ready Old Navy wares are also standouts as was Ashley of The Style Editrix's chic Fabletics jacket.
· All Fitness Week 2014 Posts [Racked]
· The Seven Best New Year's Eve Looks By LA Bloggers [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Burberry, Stella McCartney This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Rory Beca and Zara This Week [Racked]