Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "Still in love @noonbynoor" - Liz Cherkasova (@lateafternoon)
- "The sweater, the shoes... I mean... #musthavenow #alexanderwang" - Shea Marie (@peaceloveshea)
- "'90s vibe at @rag_bone" - Rumi Neely (@rumineely)
- "Poetic. #delpozo" - Courtney Trop (@alwaysjudging)
- "Stripes and metallics and some of my favorite crop tops at @zimmermann_ this morning!" - Kiara Schwartz (@tobruckave)
- "Some retro inspired Kate Spade this morning" - Bethany Struble (@bethanystruble)
- "Shoe situation is so good at @herveleger" - Rachel Nguyen (@thatschic)
- "I'll take the middie in the middle. @CallaParis knows how to make a print" - Olivia Lopez (@lustforlife)
- "Loving the blue short sleeve shirt and heavy duty bags, @ernestalexander!" - Tommy Lei (@mybelonging)
- "Swishy top and voluminous bottom at @tibipr" - Jayne Min (@stopitrightnow)
- "Look at those shoes!!! Still on a fashion high from @rebeccaminkoff'show today." - Grasie Mercedes (@grasiemercedes)
- "Minimal sporty with a muted palette @lacoste" - Julie Sarinana (@sincerelyjules)
- "I think I'm in love // and can we talk about the crop top + hat situation?! Bravo @tracy_reese" - Kimberly Pesch (@eatsleepwear)
- "All black everythang with zippers at @herveleger" - Chriselle Lim (@chrisellelim)
- "Onto @trinaturk's California road trip... this column dress is by far my fave" - Sydne Summer (@sydnesummer)
- "I [heart] Cynthia Rowley" - Jacey Duprie (@damselindior)
If you're wondering why the streets of LA were eerily blogger-free this past weekend, it's because just about every local style fixture has jetted off to New York Fashion Week. In addition to taking in Joyrich and BCBG, our city's best blogstars have been busy ruling front rows and luring street-style photogs in-between shows. (Look out for a NYFW edition of our Style Scroll this Friday.)
On the runway fashion tip, gals like Aimee Song of Song of Style have been Instagraming up a storm to share their favorite spring 2014 finds with fans and, of course, the designers. Song's feeling Herve Leger's "urban tribal" moment, above. Also on the HL train are Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic and Chriselle Lim of The Chriselle Factor.
Meanwhile, Shea Marie of Peace Love Shea is eyeing Alexander Wang's graphic sweaters and Jayne Min of Stop It Right Now is all about Tibi's voluminous sportswear. Catch 16 more blogger 'grams below and let us know which looks you're equally obsessed with.