Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a Harper's romper, a Sole Society
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing a Lovers + Friends jacket, an
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a Zara top, an
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Keepsake top,
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing an
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
From shorts and maxis to jackets and skinny pants, LA style bloggers are slowly transitioning into their fall wardrobes. While An of Haute Pink Pretty is enduring this heat wave in a breezy romper accented with a gold-plated, spiked belt and cuffed sandals, Courtney of Always Judging continues to bring her fall favorites into the mix this time pairing her shorts with black booties and layering the look with an army green jacket giving off a grungy-cool, model-off-duty vibe.
Judging from the handful of style bloggers donning statement-making skinnies this week, we predict the trend will only intensify as the weather gets cooler. Take cues from Bethany of Snakes Nest who wore an oxblood-colored pair of Guess pants boasting edgy lace-up details along the sides and kept the rest minimal with a pretty white top and a denim jacket.
For a tough-meets-feminine look do like Aimee of Song of Style who styled a pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim track pants with a figure-flattering bustier, Isabel Marant heels and threw in a spunky Luv AJ shark tooth necklace to bring it all together. Still in the summer spirit? Take florals into fall as did Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland pairing black-and-white Hudson Jeans with a brilliant blue flowy camisole.
First image: Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing an Olive Clothing jacket, a Topshop blouse, Guess jeans, vintage shoes and a Loeffler Randall bag.
· LA Bloggers Loving One Dress A Day and ASOS This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving J Brand and Proenza Schouler This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Current/Elliott and Hudson This Week [Racked]