Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Denim devotees, listen up: if you love deals and the distressed wares of Denim Refinery, your weekend shopping just got a whole lot better. The purveyor of reworked jeans is hosting a blowout sample sale with edgy Silver Lake-based jeweler Nikki Montoya at its Downtown boutique this Saturday, and the discounts are expected to be deep.
Going down from 10am to 5pm, shoppers can save up to 70% off tees, cut-offs, pants and accessories from the beloved DIY denim workshop, plus Montoya's chic geometric rings, necklaces and more. See a sampling of what's in store at DR's online shop here and get familiar with the LA jewelry maker's cool understated gold wares here.
· Denim Refinery [Official Site]
· Denim Refinery Bows a Boutique in DTLA [Racked]
· Denim Refinery Brings DIY To Luxe Residences AKA BH [Racked]
· Introducing Rerun: Denim Refinery's Jeans-Free E-Shop [Racked]
· Nikki Montoya's Vintage-Inspired Gems; CFDA's Best Dressed [Racked]