Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Ti Mo coat, a Hanes tank top, vintage Levi's shorts, Dolce Vita boots, and a Brixton hat.
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Coach trench coat, a
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Rag & Bone top, a Zara jacket, Madewell shorts, H&M boots, and
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a
Trench coats, leather jackets, over-the-knee boots, chunky sweaters—it's finally starting to feel like fall and LA style bloggers are digging it. Rachel of That's Chic went boho-chic in a coat paired with shorts, Dolce Vita ankle booties and a wide-brimmed hat. Mara of M Loves M was drenched in a handful of charming fall hues from her camel-colored cable knit sweater and olive green pleated skirt to her plaid kitten heels and a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel in a rusty shade of orange.
Other bloggers in the round up were in a sunny-weather state of mind. Melanee of Melanee Shale rocked a feminine yet edgy ensemble featuring a cropped leather top with a high-waisted skirt. Karla of Karla's Closet donned a retro mesh bodysuit with vintage Levi's jeans. And Sydne of Sydne Summer went for a Grecian-inspired look in a nude maxi that still feels very summer.
First image: Melanee of Melanee Shale is wearing a Zara skirt and crop top, AMI Clubwear heels, a Dailylook clutch, and Charlotte Russe sunglasses.
· LA Bloggers Loving Ralph Lauren and Cole Haan This Week [Racked]
· The 12 Best-Dressed LA Bloggers at New York Fashion Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Luv AJ and Guess This Week [Racked]