Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pretty floral arrangements and candles set the mood.
- Packed house!
- The night's hosts, Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala with Beckley owner/designer Melisssa Akkaway. (Both wearing Beckley by Melissa, 'natch.)
- A glance at Beckley's fall offerings, and a babe in the perfect LBD/booties combo.
- Vine-lined windows added to the party's enchanted forest vibe.
- Chan Luu designer/blogger Victoria Salisbury with fellow blondie Katie Durko.
- Racked regular Courtney Trop of Always Judging with Lee + Lani d
- Jenny Bernheim getting her makeup did. Don't forget to swing by her DIY party at Marimekko this Saturday!
- Another of our favorite LA menswear stars, Tommy Lei with his partner Martin Angula. Tommy is wearing an American Apparel varsit
- Our friends from Lovers + Friends, Brea Warner and Felicia Crane.
- Partygoers Vlad Galyuz and Dina Darwish. Loving Vlad's throwback Jimmy'Z hat.
- Rustic fare to fuel fall-minded shoppers.
- Worlds collide! Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala with Eater LA editor Kat Odell.
- Jewelry designer Jesse Southern looking fall-ready in a sweet suede skirt-and-knit sitch.
- Great hair, guys.
- Stylish partygoer Natalie Bond's scarf game is on-point.
- Make note: black tops and colored bottoms for fall.
- The Scratch nail wrap station was poppin' all night.
- Digging Traylor Hunt Huitt's cool clutch and Joshua Nixon's leather baseball cap. (Have you bookmarked Joshua's rad Tumblr yet?)
- Kat Odell cheesing with menswear blogstar Zack Tanck.
- Taye Hansberry of Stuff She Likes wins for best jumper-and-heels look.
- Taye's backpack was pretty next-level, too!
- The Bollare babes bringing a mix of '90s grunge and minimalism to the scene.
- How chic is she? And hellooo crocodile Celine Phantom.
Major mental notes were taken at Beckley's shopping party this week, where an even ratio of stylish guys and girls swung by to showcase an array of ultra-inspiring fall looks. Hosted by yours truly and Beckley by Melissa designer Melissa Akkaway, the event featured an enchanted forest theme that charmed the boutique's packed house of local designers, stylists, fashion fans and rising style bloggers.
Just like Beckley's equally-fashiony bash last spring, we rounded up a handful of looks that we're feeling this season, including Margo and Me blogger Jenny Bernheim's leather jacket twinning with her boyfriend (above), Always Judging's Courtney Trop's Saint Laurent-ish wide-brimmed hat and My Belonging founder Tommy Lei's 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target bag score. See it all below!
· Beckley Boutique [Official Site]
· Fall Shopping at Beckley; Swarovski Soiree at The Grove [Racked]
· Beckley's In-Store Picnic Featured AstroTurf, Ace Accessories [Racked]