SAbel Studio Visit
- SAbel designer Serena Abel painting silk.
- Abel’s collection of dyes.
- Abel uses salt to give the wet painting even more dimension.
- SAbel bracelets sell at $20.
- One of her many samples.
- Abel built the frames that she uses to stretch the silk.
- Sewing station.
- Abel shows us different ways to work one of her dresses.
- Blank silhouettes help her clients decide what piece works best for them.
- Racks of color.
- Her beloved vintage sewing machine.
- The studio’s driveway is the perfect spot for sun drying the fabric.