Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While some may have us believing otherwise, San Francisco men's boutique Unionmade is proving there's plenty of love for LA after all. After blessing Brentwood Country Mart with their second-ever shop a few years back, the GQ-approved NorCal-based store is slated to grace The Grove with their classic men's merch next spring. (Stylish gents are seriously getting spoiled.)
The nearly 1,900-square-foot space will stock a host of cool local and global brands boasting the store's mix of modern and old-timey Americana aesthetic, like Levi's, Pendleton, Gitman Vintage, Our Legacy, New England Shirt Co., Officine Generale, men's grooming line Baxter of California and others, plus Unionmade's in-house collection of handcrafted apparel.
Keep your eyes posted here for upcoming opening date deets; otherwise, venture over to the Westside to grab their goods or shop online here.
· Unionmade [Official Site]
· Edgy Cool Menswear Shop MRKT Lands in Sunset Junction [Racked]
· Gents! Wittmore's First Permanent Store Opens on West 3rd [Racked]
· Seize sur Vingt Brings Made-to-Measure Menswear to Melrose [Racked]
· Men: Daniel Patrick's Luxe Leathers, Drapey Duds Coming to DTLA [Racked]