Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an all-red ensemble. (@chrisellelim)
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Burberry skirt. (@rumineely)
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Joie lace top and camo pants. (@sincerelyjules)
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Naven top, Clover Canyon pants, a CC Skye bracelet and a RoviMoss bag. (@walkinwonderland
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing a Facetasm dress and a Mansur Gavriel large wallet.
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a Herve Leger top and skirt, a Tesler + Mendelovitch bag, Garret Leight sunglasses, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zara top, a Cameo skirt,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Zara skirt, a Topshop top,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Paper London top, a Mc
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Marissa Webb top, a Topshop skirt, Brian Atwood
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
For this week's style roundup we followed LA blogstars as they jetted off to NYC for New York Fashion Week and while Cali vibes strutted down runway after runway, it was LA's biggest blogstars who took Cali's laidback yet super-chic style to the streets of New York. Our city's street style pros proudly repped LA brands including Naven, Lovers + Friends, Clover Canyon and BCBG Max Azria and jewelers CC Skye, Vanessa Mooney and Luv AJ.
After checking out all their photog-luring looks and peeping snaps of all the shows via their Instagrams, we learned one thing: The crop top is here to stay. The greatest hit among the bloggers during fashion week was rocking midriff-baring tops with skirts of the full and hip-hugging variety. Rumi of Fashion Toast wore a crochet crop top with a Burberry midi skirt. Sydne of Sydne Style wore a beautifully detailed Herve Leger crop top and high-waisted skirt set.
Liz of Late Afternoon wore her crop with a metallic gold skirt, leopard pumps and retro shades. Aimee of Song of Style used her bright-pink crop top to create a pretty mix of colors with a kaleidoscope skirt, navy blue strappy shoes and a classic red bag. Shea of Peace Love Shea rocked her crop top with a black leather skirt and accessorized with a jaguar-printed backpack and a Lanvin necklace that literally reads "cool."
Other styles of note include killer printed pants, a head-to-toe leather look and monochromatic ensembles. Click through to see all the best looks donned by LA bloggers during the jam-packed week of fashion glory.
First image: Olivia of Lust For Life is wearing a BCBG fringe waist belt and lace top. (@lusttforlife)
· LA Bloggers Loving Luv AJ and Guess This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving One Dress A Day and ASOS This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving J Brand and Proenza Schouler This Week [Racked]